Monday, August 17, 2009

Beautiful Christmas Wallpapers For Your Desktop

Christmas is a beautiful festival in a whole calendar when nature's beauty is worth-watching, preparations and decorations make the christmas more beautiful and elegant for all. These beautiful christmas wallpapers for your desktop will beautify your work environment with the beautiful scene of christmas night, snowfall, hangings, stars, santa and more.
Free Beautiful Wallpaper For Christmas Beautiful Christmas Wallpapers For Your Desktop
Beautiful Christmas Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Tree Decoration and Ornaments

7 I'm making a "share button" to share the current page. I would like to take the current page URL and open it in a new window. I have the current URL part working, but can't seem to get the next part working. I'm struggling with the syntax. I would like to specify the new window size to width=520, height=570. Something like: