Thursday, January 15, 2009

Free Snowy Christmas Desktop Wallpapers

Snow is the beautiful feature of winter and when there are christmas winter holidays, the craze for snowfall develops more. People gather every year on christmas eve night to see magical snowfall. All those people who cannot enjoy real scene of snowfall can feel the spirit or feel of winter festive season by downloading and saving these free snoowy christmas desktop wallpapers onto your work computers.
Free Snowy Christmas Desktop Wallpapers Christmas Snowy House Wallpaper
snowy christmas desktop wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Tree Decoration and Ornaments

7 I'm making a "share button" to share the current page. I would like to take the current page URL and open it in a new window. I have the current URL part working, but can't seem to get the next part working. I'm struggling with the syntax. I would like to specify the new window size to width=520, height=570. Something like: