Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Christmas Desktop Themes

Christmas is a time for lovely snowfall making earth look more beautiful and peaceful with color of the snow. This year let us pray Santa comes in everybody's house and shower his blessings in the form of gifts for all. Do decor your desktop to welcome Santa that he showers his love on your system which earns living for you. Set these free christmas dekstop themes for adding festive touch of christmas everywhere.
Christmas Desktop Themes free desktop themes for christmas
Free Christmas Desktop Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Tree Decoration and Ornaments

7 I'm making a "share button" to share the current page. I would like to take the current page URL and open it in a new window. I have the current URL part working, but can't seem to get the next part working. I'm struggling with the syntax. I would like to specify the new window size to width=520, height=570. Something like: