Friday, April 10, 2009

Nightmare Before Christmas Desktop Wallpaper

Nightmare Before Christmas is a famous animated movie based on the two festive themes of halloween and christmas. The cartoon character of Jack, Sally and other characters designed on 3d animation are given here. Customize your desktop to show your love for this movie by downloading these Nightmare Before Christmas Desktop Wallpaper. All these wallpapers are free and easy to download.
nightmare before christmas desktop wallpaper Nightmare Before Christmas Card
Nightmare Before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Tree Decoration and Ornaments

7 I'm making a "share button" to share the current page. I would like to take the current page URL and open it in a new window. I have the current URL part working, but can't seem to get the next part working. I'm struggling with the syntax. I would like to specify the new window size to width=520, height=570. Something like: